Which Social Network Should I Use as a Librarian?

Library and technology guru Phil Bradley has a thoughtful and detailed piece on his website which is worth reading; "Which Social Network Should I Use as a Librarian?". It begins by giving a bit of a round up of the main networking sites Twitter, Facebook, Linked In and mentions some I'd not heard of (who knew about the social network Zombie Passions?) . It then moves onto using social media as a search resource making a series of points about how social media can be used to tap into the knowledge of others. Although as Phil points out this is not always understood; "This is where 'social' and 'friends' becomes a hinderance, not a help. The easiest way to deal with a problem is to pretend that it doesn't exist – this is why 48% of Britain's businesses have banned Twitter, Facebook and other social networking sites from the workplace, and it's why the other 52% will thrive." Phil finishes up with some practical tips about navigating the sea of social media and does answer the question he poses in the title. My suspicion however when you get to the answer – is that you won't like it… Still definitely worth a read.

Read more detail on Recent Law Librarian Posts –

Legal notice about the Which Social Network Should I Use as a Librarian? rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.

Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Which Social Network Should I Use as a Librarian??

This entry was posted in Law Librarians and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply