What, he is a foreigner? 21 Savage a.k.a. Shéyaa Bin Abraham-Joseph.
When I started this blog long before 2001 it had the theme, “What if he was a foreigner?” The concept was to show how celebrity Americans who committed crimes would have ended up – usually deported – if they were not Americans. I apply the same treatment to Mr. Shéyaa Bin Abraham-Joseph who is not an American, having been born in England. Mr. Bin Abraham-Joseph, or is it Mr. Abraham Joseph or Mr. Abraham or Mr. Joseph (no matter what… Read more » The post What, he is a foreigner? 21 Savage a.k.a. Shéyaa Bin Abraham-Joseph. appeared first on Montag Law.
Read more detail on Recent Immigration Law posts –
- Can Foreigner File Bankruptcy in Florida? Florida residency is significant if bankruptcy is more than one way. A person may not claim Florida bankruptcy exemptions unless he has resided in Florida for two years. Prior to two year […]
- Veteran allowed to return to the United States, but the facts and law are murky. San Diegans have been treated to a feel-good immigration story for the holidays as related here and here. According to the press reports, Marco Chavez, a 45 year old honorably discharged […]
- My theory – when the law gets too complicated, it goes away. I have a theory. I think it applies to immigration law. I don’t know if it applies to American law generally. The theory is that when a point of law reaches a high degree of complexity, […]
- Being ICE means never having to say you’re sorry. Suppose people come into your office telling the tale of Immigration and Customs Enforcement doing something off-the-wall illegal to deport someone. Now, you are quite shocked and think […]
- Don't Quit Edgar Albert Guest was an American poet and an immigrant to the United States. Born in England, Guest came to the U.S. at the age of 10 and became a naturalized U.S. citizen at 21. Immprof […]
- Understanding Immigration: AIC Publishes Fact Sheets and Resources on Immigration Hot Topics The American Immigration Council (AIC), a nonprofit immigration advocacy group, published fact sheets and resources with key data points, historical information, and background on hot […]
- Landscape Businesses Suffering Due to U.S. Visa Policies For many years, American landscape companies have relied on H-2B visas to bring foreign seasonal, non-agricultural workers to assist them during their busiest seasons of the year. […]
- New Format for I-94 Numbers Starting in May 2019, US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will issue I-94 numbers with letters in addition to numbers. The new format will include nine numbers, followed by one letter […]
- Can I work while my adjustment of status application is in process? In this blog post, we answer one of your frequently asked questions: can I work while my adjustment of status application, Form I-485, is in process? Form I-485 is an application that must […]
- Gene Grant: Lingering behind bars, an American dream fades (Albuquerque Tribune) "All I am asking for is human kindness, not special treatment." Those are the words of Adil Osman, a Sudanese national and an engineering school graduate who came to Albuquerque to do his […]