Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the meme of the week: "Drops in the number of major hospitals and major health insurers seem to contributing to increases in the cost of health coverage." Ya think?! Carnegie Mellon University economist Martin Gaynor shared this amazing observation with the health subcommittee of the House Ways and Means Committee. We could have saved him the trouble.
Read more detail on Recent Insurance Law Posts –
Legal notice about the Well, D'unh!
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Well, D'unh!?
- Australia's Worst Offshore Disaster Blamed on Owner of Oil Well
- The HECM Mortgage is Controversial? Well, it shouldn’t be.
- When an online news outlet goes out of business, its archives can disappear as well
- 373. Oh, well, thats okay, then
- Well on the way to the milestone of 1,000 law departments in a benchmark survey
- WELL, GOOD: Study: Ebola survivors appear to be protected from virus.. “The immune systems of peopl…
- Well more than two-score providers of matter management systems
- WELL, NOBODY EVER ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT THEM, IT’S JUST THAT NOW THEY’RE NOT USEFUL: ‘The Palestinia…
- THIS WILL END WELL: “I want to help humans genetically modify themselves.”…
- I've started a second blog (well, a third one, really).
This entry was posted in Insurance
and tagged D'unh
. Bookmark the permalink