Dont miss the live Webinar TOMORROW:
Register today for this LIVE, online Webinar with Roberta D. Liebenberg, Esq. of Fine, Kaplan and Black, Philadelphia.
PRESENTED BY: Apollo Business Development
DATE: TOMORROW February 26, 2009; 1PM – 2:15 PM Eastern time
LOCATION: at your office, over the Internet
MORE INFO: Laura Kresich, Program Director; (Tel) 773.966.9273 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Larry Bodine, Esq. and Michael G. Cummings interview Roberta "Bobbi" Liebenberg about how she started a women-owned law firm, became a partner at 300-lawyer WolfBlock, and built her successful law practice at a litigation boutique. An accomplished woman rainmaker and Chair of the ABA Commission on Women in the Profession, she reveals what really works in business development as well as how women can thrive and advance their legal careers.
Click here to sign up for this event. Registration fee: $300 for one computer connection.
Roberta "Bobbi" Liebenberg is a partner with Fine, Kaplan and Black, a nationally-recognized firm located in Philadelphia, PA, which devotes its practice entirely to complex litigation, with particular emphasis on antitrust, class action, appellate, and commercial litigation. Ms. Liebenberg has cracked the code to becoming a rainmaker: get active in a big national organization and let the referrals come in, create and cultivate business relationships and be passionate about your practice. Her story illustrates how any lawyer can do the same.
What This Seminar Will Cover:
- How to "ask for the business" and "close" a new client.
- Business development in a recovery economy.
- Networking — the key to business development success.
- Becoming visible and being comfortable with it.
- Adopting your own business development style.
- Listening your way to new business.
- Getting leads within your own firm, from opposing counsel and via business owners.
- Finding referral sources in the American Bar Association, where you meet lawyers from other parts of the country.
- Becoming a leader by being passionate about what you do and pursuing activities that interest you.
Who should attend:
- Litigation Partners and Associates looking to grow their practices and develop a book of business.
- Women Attorneys looking to target business clients and gain control of their practice.
- All Professionals who want to understand and apply the best practices of business development.
- Marketing Directors looking for ways to support their associates and diverse attorneys.
To register for our Webinar just click here. Registration fee: $300 for one computer connection.
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Legal MarketingLegal notice about the [Webinar] Last Chance to Register: Business Development Advice from new Chair of the ABA Commission rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to [Webinar] Last Chance to Register: Business Development Advice from new Chair of the ABA Commission?