US National Transportation Safety Board tells business aviation to sharpen up its act
by Sara M. Langston with the blog faculty Source: Flightglobal The US National Transportation Safety Board has issued a list of recommendations that effectively tell business aviation operators and pilots to smarten up their act. If the Federal Aviation Administration accepts the NTSB recommendations, it will issue basic instructions to on-demand charter and corporate operators to ensure that their crews are provided with standard operating procedures and follow them, and that their pilots should be required to use the same checklists on the line as they use in training. [Full story]
Read more detail on Recent Aviation Law Posts –
Legal notice about the US National Transportation Safety Board tells business aviation to sharpen up its act
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to US National Transportation Safety Board tells business aviation to sharpen up its act?
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Review of the Federal Aviation Administration's Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen)
- Letter from Former Columbia Accident Investigation Board Members Regarding Crew Safety
- Legal Workshop- Aviation Law after 9/11: Passenger Rights and Aviation National Security, on 22 March 2011 in Miami
- Workshop: Aviation Law after September 11th: Passengers Rights and Aviation National Security on March 22, 2011 in Miami, Florida
- WIA Event: Safety and Security: How 9/11 Changed Aviation, on Sept. 11, 2011 in Arlington, VA
- H.R. 658: To amend title 49, United States Code, to authorize appropriations for the Federal Aviation Administration for fiscal years 2011 through 2014, to streamline programs, create efficiencies, reduce waste, and improve aviation safety and capacity, t
- Legislators Trim NIAR Funds: Wichita States National Institute for Aviation Research is Given Only H
- Breitling honors Aviation Heroism, Tomorrows Leaders (National Jeweler)
- Pencil Whipping Has No Business In Aviation
- Transportation Safety Regulations Were Rolled Back by the Trump Administration