Guest blogger: Kenny Lee, Masters of Migration Studies Graduate Student, University of San Francisco Growing up undocumented, I witnessed the danger of activism when I saw, heard, and read about young immigrant activists detained and removed from the United States….
Read more detail on Recent Immigration Law posts –
- HEADING FOR A BRICKTOWN SWIM @ Bricktown, Oklahoma City Read more detail on Recent Real Estate and Property Law posts -
- Who Was The First Person To Swim The English Channel? Betting online doesnt have to be difficult, our site www.onlinebookmakers.me.uk helps you select a trusted bookmaker from a list of UK regulated sites.
- Social Media – Before Diving In, Know How to Swim! – Social Audience Marketing Very few of us like to admit failure. Especially when it comes to something that appears to be so easily done by others. But just because it appears easy, is that reason enough to dive […]
- Shamim on Judicial Activism in Pakistan Syed Jazib Shamim (University of Karachi) has posted A Review on Judicial Activism in Pakistan on SSRN. Here is the abstract: Judicial activism is a broader term used to define the […]
- Tracking the Rise of Shareholder Activism in Asia Shareholder activism has steadily been on the rise in Asia in the past 7 years, but is it here to stay? According to a recent report published by J.P. Morgan in May 2018, the numbers seem […]
- Conservative Judicial Activism Here is a distressingly easy hypothetical. Police say they want to question you about your involvement in a crime. You say, "I plead the Fifth." Query: Have you invoked your rights under […]
- Legal Theory Lexicon: Strict Construction and Judicial Activism Introduction This entry in the Legal Theory Lexicon is a bit unusual. Rather than explicating concepts that are important to legal theory, the point of this post is to debunk two concepts […]
- How Nativism became the norm in the Dominican Republic Guest blogger: Nancy Giesel, Masters in Migration Studies, graduate student, University of San Francisco Last summer, I lived and worked in the Dominican Republic in an area known as “the […]
- Lin on Corporate Social Activism Tom C. W. Lin (Temple University - James E. Beasley School of Law) has posted Incorporating Social Activism (98 Boston University Law Review 1535 (2018)) on SSRN. Here is the abstract: […]
- Red Sox Sink, Patriots Swim The Red Sox have lost 13 of their last 17 games in September. A month ago they were leading their division. Then the Yankees overtook them. Now Tampa, who was a team that was 9 games back […]