The Head Alignment Trainer
This week, we will be looking at another cool and fascinating invention. What’s the invention? The invention is a type of glasses for sports training. They can be worn like ordinary glasses and assist in maintaining the wearer’s head position. The invention accomplishes this by limiting the wearer’s view and vision. Let’s take a look […] The post The Head Alignment Trainer appeared first on Vincent LoTempio | Registered Patent Attorney, Trademark, and Copyright | 1-800-866-0039.
Read more detail on Recent Copyright posts –
- Family Claims Trauma Caused by Sight of Orca Killing a Trainer, NY City Injury Lawyer Says
Read more detail on Recent Criminal Law Posts -
- Alignment of US and International Patent Practice The Leahy-Smith America Invents Act (AIA), H.R. 1249, was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives on June 23, 2011, and by the U.S. Senate on September 8, 2011. The bill now goes to […]
- Interview with Robbie Illos-Gerth Owner of ministicks.com Ministicks.com is a Buffalo-based, woman-owned business that specializes in personalized and branded hockey gifts, souvenir mini baseball bats, mini lacrosse sticks, official hockey pucks, […]
- Working With A Million Dollar Idea Working as a patent attorney can be extremely exciting. It allows you to work with inventions that become worldwide phenomenons. We wanted to share with you some of the cool inventions […]
- Julie Kirchner, Former Head of Anti-Immigrant Hate Group, Being Considered to Head USCIS Kirchner served as executive director of an organization deemed a hate group by the SPLC.
Read more detail on Recent Products Liability posts -
- Introducing Darrin Rosenthal, new Head of Access Services Darrin Rosenthal joined the D’Angelo Law Library in October as our new Head of Access Services. While Darrin may be a new face here in the Law School, some of you may recognize Darrin from […]
- Blog Post: Acting EPA Head Slams Climate Change Report ...read more
Read more detail on Recent Environmental Law posts -
- YEP. NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING. KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND WORK: The Polls Are Crazy…. YEP. NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING. KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN AND WORK: The Polls Are Crazy.
Read more detail on Recent Law Professor posts -
- LED Lighting Fixtures Inc. names head of intellectual property and business development (bizjournals LED Lighting Fixtures Inc., or LLF, said Wednesday that it has appointed lawyer Tim OSullivan as its director of intellectual property and business development.
Read more detail on […]
- Police union head suspended
Police union head suspended
The chairman of the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Managers and Supervisors Association union has been relieved of his duties and placed on paid […]
This entry was posted in Copyright Law
and tagged Alignment
. Bookmark the permalink