Text of H.R. 831
A full text of Rep. James Oberstars controversial new bill is available from the Government Publications Office here.
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Aviation Law
Legal notice about the Text of H.R. 831
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Text of H.R. 831?
- H.R. 71: To increase the number of Federal air marshals for certain flights, require criminal investigative training for such marshals, create an office and appoint an ombudsman for the marshals, and for other purposes
- H.R. 1373: To direct the Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration to issue an order regarding secondary cockpit barriers
- H.R. 729: To amend title 49, United States Code, to ensure air passengers have access to necessary services while on a grounded air carrier, and for other purposes
- H.R. 712: To require air carriers to refund passenger baggage fees if such baggage is lost, delayed, or damaged, and require air carriers and ticket agents to include the actual cost of checked baggage when quoting an airfare
- H.R. 1868: To require the inclusion of coal-derived fuel at certain volumes in aviation fuel, motor vehicle fuel, home heating oil, and boiler fuel
- H.R. 61: To amend title 5, United States Code, to require Federal employees to use coach-class air travel in the United States except in limited circumstances, and for other purposes
- H.R. 1510: To amend title 49, United States Code, to prohibit a pat down search of minor for purposes of air transportation security without the consent and presence of a parent of the minor, and for other purposes
- H.R. 658: To amend title 49, United States Code, to authorize appropriations for the Federal Aviation Administration for fiscal years 2011 through 2014, to streamline programs, create efficiencies, reduce waste, and improve aviation safety and capacity, t
- H.R. 2553: Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2011, Part IV
- H.R. 719: To award a Congressional Gold Medal to the World War II members of the Civil Air Patrol
This entry was posted in Aviation Law
and tagged H.R.
. Bookmark the permalink