Save the Date: Annual Chief Marketing Officers Forum
Mark your calendar:
5th Annual Chief Marketing Officer’s Forum
September 15 to 16, 2009 • Renaissance Chicago Hotel – Chicago, IL
Come to learn how to stay ahead of the curve in the economic recession and stay to network with your peers. Once again, you will have the opportunity to hear the front page news from Chief Marketing Officers and Marketing Directors. Come discuss what the real life issues are that face the Chief Marketing Officers and Marketing Directors. This conference is geared towards addressing the concerns of small, medium and large size law firms particularly in this economic downturn.
Topics to be covered will include:
- What to make of all the new technology tools – from Twitter, blogs, LinkedIn, Facebook, texting, websites – what’s a marketer an overwhelmed marketer to focus on? What’s everyone else doing – 59% of lawyers have a profile on an online social network, and at least 500 lawyers are twittering.
- Don’t be a victim of the recession! Make your 2009 resolutions to be one of the firms standing tall after it’s over.
Please visit "10 Money-making Business Development Resolutions for the New Year" to learn more.
- Integrating Marketing (advertising, public relations, firm brochure, directory listings, website) with Business Development (responding to RFPs, preparing lawyer teams going out on a pitch, identifying strategic targets and client visit programs)
- Guarding the firm’s Crown Jewels – Strengthening and expanding relationship with your most important clients
- The Marketer as Firefighter: How to keep a strategic focus when there are dozens of small fires to put out
- How to create a proposal center and increase your firm’s “win rate” on RFPs
- Finding the Holy Grail of Marketing: Effective cross-selling
- How to target and crack a large new account
- How to Motivate and Activate your Lawyers to do Business Development
- Listening Your Way to New Business – It’s time to STOP pitching and START asking questions
- Persuasive tactics to get the Budget You Deserve
- How NOT to structure the Marketing/Business Development staff – and Examples of successful org charts
Who Should Attend?
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Marketing Directors
- Executive Directors
- Business Development Officers
- Partners in Charge of Marketing
- Members of the Executive Team faced with crucial marketing and business decisions
|C O – C H A I R S
Larry Bodine, Esq.
Larry Bodine Marketing
Marketing Director, Chicago
Sidley & Austin LLP
For additional information, please contact:
Karen Abrams, Esq.
For sponsorship information, please contact:
For marketing information, please contact:
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Legal Marketing
Legal notice about the Save the Date: Annual Chief Marketing Officers Forum
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Save the Date: Annual Chief Marketing Officers Forum?
This entry was posted in Legal Marketing
and tagged Annual
. Bookmark the permalink