In many countries owning a gun for personal safety has become a normal part of life. But if the loaded fire arm is stored improperly there may be a chance of accidental discharge which may cause some serious impacts on your loved ones at home. Hence it is very essential for a gun owner to have a gun safe in his house which is a necessary precautionary measure to prevent such accidents. Though gun ownership is a right, considering the safety of the family members is the responsibility for all.
Gun Safes from GunVault Gun Safe are premium security products which set the standard for the gun safe industry. Even in the dark, it will provide a lightning – quick access by having special features like their patented No-Eyes® Keypad and Bio pad. If quick access storage is needed for your hand gun, you can go for the mini, multi or Bio Vault gun safes.
GunVault Gun Safe is offering different categories like all gun safes, biometric gun safes and portable gun safe in their online store and they are classified according to their prices like under $100, from $100 to $200, from $200 to $300, from $300 to $500 and $500 and above.
Biometric Gun Safe from GunVault Gun Safe makes a remarkable revolution in gun safety and access control. The gunsafe is specially programmed with up to 30 users, so that the persons who will be allowed to access your weapon can be decided in prior. Hence, they are also referred to as “Fingerprint Gun Safes”. By this aspect of the gun safe, your gun can be kept out of the hands of the criminals and you will be able to keep your family safe by preventing some fatal accidents that may cause due to accidental discharge.
If you want to present a wonderful gift for your loved ones who owned a pistol, biometric gun safes will be a great gift that they will love to use it everyday.
Gunvaultgunsafe.com provides information about the Gun Safes offered by GunVault Gun Safe. It is one of the most visited website. Detailed information about the different varieties of gun safes, Biometric Gun Safe and mini, multi or Bio Vault gun safes can be obtained from this website.
For more information visit: http://gunvaultgunsafe.com
GunVault Gun Safe
2190 Cadjew St
Redding, Ca 96003
- Man with 21 guns at airport: Im law-abiding – Crime & courts- msnbc … A motorist with more than a dozen guns and nearly 1,000 rounds of ammunition in his pickup truck was arrested at a vehicle checkpoint at Los Angeles International Airport ...
- Actual Injury Required for Biometric Suits ** Biometric Plaintiffs Face Significant Setback in Illinois ** […]
- Illinois Appellate Court Turns The Tide In Favor Of Employers In Class Actions Brought Under The Illinois Biometric Privacy Act Alleging Mere Technical Violations By Gerald L. Maatman, Jr. and Thomas E. Ahlering Seyfarth Synopsis: As the number of class action lawsuits alleging violations of the Illinois Information Biometric Privacy Act (“BIPA”) […]
- Illinois Supreme Court Rules That Actual Damages Are Not Necessary Under the Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act The Illinois Supreme Court’s Ruling On January 25, 2019, the Illinois Supreme Court issued its long awaited opinion in Rosenbach v. Six Flags Entertainment Corp, ruling that the Illinois […]
- A Busy Month in the Facebook Photo Tagging Biometric Privacy Dispute As discussed in past posts about the long-running Facebook biometric privacy class action, users are challenging Facebook’s “Tag Suggestions” program, which scans for and identifies people […]
- Illinois Supreme Court Issues Landmark Ruling Interpreting The Illinois Biometric Information Privacy Act By Gerald L. Maatman, Jr., Thomas E. Ahlering, and Alex W. Karasik Seyfarth Synopsis: The Illinois Supreme Court held in its first ever ruling concerning the state’s Biometric Information […]
- California Jury to Decide if Facebook’s Deep Learning Facial Recognition Creates Regulated Biometric Information Following a recent decision issued by Judge James Donato of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, a jury to be convened in San Francisco in July will decide […]
- Actual Injury Unnecessary to Sue Under Illinois Biometric Law The Illinois Supreme Court recently handed down its much-anticipated decision in Rosenbach v. Six Flags Entertainment Corporation et al., clarifying what makes someone “aggrieved” and able […]
- Florida Legislature Proposes State Biometric Information Privacy Act The regular session of the Florida Legislature began on March 5, 2019. Over the course of the 60 day session, the Legislature will consider a number of bills on a variety of topics. Among […]
- California Judge Makes Major Decision in Biometric Privacy Rights A California judge ruled that the government can not force any person involved in an investigation to use biometric means, such as a fingerprint, thumbprint, face or iris scan, to unlock a […]