RPM as an Exclusionary Practice
Posted by D. Daniel Sokol Ittai Paldor of the University of Toronto Faculty of Law offers a contrarian take on RPM in his piece RPM as an Exclusionary Practice. ABSTRACT: The existing explanations for resale price maintenance (RPM) are divided…
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Antitrust – Competition law
Legal notice about the RPM as an Exclusionary Practice
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to RPM as an Exclusionary Practice?
- Dharmapala, Garoupa & McAdams on Whether Exclusionary Rules Convict the Innocent
- Loss Leading as an Exploitative Practice
- Best Practice for Economic Submissions
- High Court Says No to Wiretapping, Yes to Exclusionary Rule
- Leegin and Procompetitive Resale Price Maintenance
- The Vertical Restraints Paradox: Justifying the Different Legal Treatment of Price and Non-Price Ver
- Resale Price Maintenance: Consignment Agreements, Copyrighted or Patented Products and the First Sale Doctrine
- Beyond Refusal to Deal: A Cross-Atlantic View of Copyright, Competition and Innovation Policies
- Announcing the Death of Colgate: The Form and Substance of Vertical Price Fixing Agreements
- LexisNexis Practice Guide: Pennsylvania Civil Trial Practice, by Honorable Daniel J. Anders, General Editor (Author) , Bobby Ochoa, III, Esquire, Associate Editor (Author), 2018 Edition