REMINDER – UPCOMING COMPLIANCE FILING DEADLINES
This is a reminder about the upcoming annual compliance deadlines that may or may not apply to you. Please click HERE to open a summary chart of the filing deadlines. Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or need assistance with any of these filings. Sincerely, Pillsbury IFIM Group The post REMINDER – UPCOMING COMPLIANCE FILING DEADLINES appeared first on Investment Fund Law Blog.
Read more detail on Recent Banking and Finance Law posts –
- US federal banking agencies issue final regulations promulgating use of municipal obligations for LCR compliance Late last month, the US federal banking agencies (the Federal Reserve Board (FRB), Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), […]
- Broadcasters Scramble as FCC Reopens and Announces New Filing Deadlines By Warren Kessler With the partial government shutdown mercifully at an end (for now), broadcasters must hurry to update their Online Public Inspection File and make up for a month’s […]
- Upcoming FCC Broadcast and Telecom Deadlines for December/January/February December (the most wonderful time of the year) often carries with it a sense of retrospection. We start looking back on the year that was, compiling “Best of” lists, tying up loose ends, […]
- FDA Relaxes UDI Compliance Deadlines in New Guidance Document By Rachael E. Hunt — On November 5, 2018, FDA issued its latest UDI policy “Unique Device Identification: Policy Regarding Compliance Dates for Class I and Unclassified Devices and Certain […]
- Upcoming Webinar: Financial Reporting & Compliance in a Post-Wayfair World Join Eide Bailly and Avalara for a webinar to discuss a simple way to understand the constantly changing world of sales and use tax. Register for the webinar online today.
Read more […]
- Upcoming Deadlines For New York City Employers: New York City Commission on Human Rights Publishes Poster and Fact Sheet on Sexual Harassment As previously reported in a prior article, in May 2018, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio signed into law the Stop Sexual Harassment in NYC Act (the “Act”). The Act provides, among other […]
- Upcoming FCC Broadcast and Telecom Deadlines for March-May Broadcast Deadlines – March 11, 2019: Additional Steps to Revitalize the AM Radio Service – Reply comments are due in response to the Federal Communications Commission (“FCC” or the […]
- Reminder: Delaware Corporation Annual Report Filing All corporations formed in the State of Delaware are required to file a Franchise Tax Annual Report and to pay a franchise tax annually with the Secretary of State's Division of […]
- UPCOMING PRESENTATION ON COMPLIANCE AND REGULATION Andrew Lustigman will speak at the Networking DM Panel on Compliance and Regulatory Issues to take place in Whistler, British Columbia on May 3, 2011. Topics scheduled to be discussed […]
- American Wind Energy Association (AWEA) to Address Cutting Edge Topics at Upcoming Wind Project Siting & Environmental Compliance Conference AWEA’s 2018 Wind Project Siting & Environmental Compliance Conference will be held from March 20-21, in Memphis, Tennessee. Nossaman Environment and Land Use Partner Brooke Wahlberg […]