Photographer's Legal Guide Softback Now Reduced!
Frank Lehnerz was kind enough to recently send this unsolicited note: Dear Photo Attorney, I just purchased your book Photographer's Legal Guide for my Kindle reader. I have to say the book, in addition to your website, is probably the single greatest source of information for photographer's and the law on the internet. I have recommended the book to both photographer friends and the photography professor at the local University. If you don't have your copy yet, you're in luck. The price of the softback version just has been reduced to $14.95 plus shipping. You may purchase your personalized autographed copy on this website, a signed copy on Alibris, or an unsigned copy at Amazon. For those of you in the electronic age, you may get your Kindle copy or the PDF version here. Copies for other e-readers are in the works. Stay tuned!
Read more detail on Recent Copyright Posts –
- Google Tries to Freeze Photographer's DMCA Take Down Notice Jason Wilder reports that he recently sent a DMCA Take Down Notice to Google. In response, Google sent him a web form to prepare, which states: Please note that a copy of each legal […]
- Legal Research Guide: Egypt The Law Library of Congress is please to present this new Legal Research Guide to Egypt. The guide includes an introduction, official sources of the law, the legislative process, the court […]
- Legal Guide to the Business of Marijuana, by James T. O'Reilly Legal Guide to the Business of Marijuana is a new and unique resource for lawyers who represent clients in what has been called the fastest growing industry in the United […]
- BREAKING: 2018 FD4 (P6 – Infringement and Validity) Pass Mark Reduced UK trainee patent attorneys are due to receive the results of their PEB Qualifying Examinations on Monday (4 March 2019). Candidates who took the FD4 (P6, Infringement and Validity) today […]
- Guide Released by Access Organization The Access organization has released a "A Practical Guide to Protecting Your Identity and Security Online and When Using Mobile Phones" for people in the Middle East and North […]
- Divorce Litigation Funding Reduced As divorce lawyers, we often shake our heads in dismay as our clients ignore requests for financial information from the other party's counsel, dodge deadlines, and generally try to […]
- Book Review: A Guide to Using ADR to Resolve Insurance Claims Disputes As is well known, civil litigation in the U.S. can be expensive, time-consuming and burdensome. Despite these obvious drawbacks, countless insurance disputes wind up in litigation, […]
- Call For Papers: A Critical Guide To Civil Procedure Call For Papers:A Critical Guide to Civil ProcedureCall for PapersBoston University School of Law (host; co-sponsors Seattle University and University of Washington)Workshop Date: […]
- Diversity and the Law – Guide to Related Readings UW School of Law is wrapping up Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Week, but the conversation doesn't end at the close of the week's programming. If you are interested in learning […]
- Civil Eats’ 2018 Holiday Book Gift Guide Civil Eats’ 2018 Holiday Book Gift Guide – “It’s that time of year again when we gather to celebrate the winter season with dear friends, good food … and a pile of inspiring books. Mindful […]