Photo Attorney Blog Celebrates 14 YEARS!
Today is the 14th Anniversary of the Photo Attorney® blog! Thank you for your continued support! This blog is full of helpful information for the photographer’s legal needs. With hundreds of blog entries on a variety of legal subjects that affect photographers, the best way to find information is to use the search tool located at the top right hand corner of the page or check the Posts by Topic at the bottom of the right hand column. Subscribe to the RSS feed to easily get new posts. Also follow Photo Attorney on Twitter for other links and quick updates on the law. Learn even more with the Photographer’s Legal Guide and get the Photo Attorney® photography forms to help your business. The post Photo Attorney Blog Celebrates 14 YEARS! appeared first on Photo Attorney.
Read more detail on Recent Copyright posts –
- Photo Attorney Blog Celebrates 13 YEARS! Today is the 13th anniversary of the Photo Attorney® blog! Thank you for your support! This blog is full of helpful information for the photographer’s legal needs. With hundreds of blog […]
- Photo Attorney Items for Sale on Ebay It’s spring cleaning time. Check Photo Attorney’s camera and computer items for sale on Ebay. The post Photo Attorney Items for Sale on Ebay appeared first on Photo Attorney.
- Query the Photo Attorney®! Humpback Whales Bubble Feeding – Copyright Carolyn E. Wright What do you want to know about the law for photographers? Send one of your topics of interest to the Photo Attorney® to be […]
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Celebrates 86 Years Almost overnight, this sassy, 5'1"woman became a pop culture icon and today she celebrates her 86th birthday! Known widely for her opinions and Supreme Court Dissents, Justice […]
- Ask the Hiring Attorney: Can I put my photo on my resume? Q: I’ve been told that I’m really pretty, and I’ve known that I’ve gotten some perks because of it. Since I need to positively influence the hiring process anyway I can, I want to put my […]
- Legal Profession Blog: Left In The Lurch, Attorney Reprimanded Legal Profession Blog: Left In The Lurch, Attorney Reprimanded: Nebraska has publicly reprimanded an attorney who improperly notarized pleadings he had signed for a colleague, apparently […]
- Hoping to visit this blog more than once every four years! Just checking in. I am thinking about reactivating this site, now that I am teaching Health Law, Public Health Law & Ethics, and Bioethics on a somewhat regular basis.
Read more […]
- A look back six years ago, the founding of Law Department Management Blog On my first day of this blog, Feb. 20, 2005, I published seven posts. Since then, 6,174 more posts have trailed along over six years, including more than 500 metaposts and nearly 600 […]
- A Family and Criminal Law Blog: There is help for folks who can't afford to hire a divorce attorney There are several resources in Douglas County, Kansas, for those who cannot afford to hire a divorce attorney. Legal Aid and Kansas Legal Services are places to start. The Douglas County […]
- How to Provide a Photo License to a Friend Photographers often take photos for friends, such as of their kids or pets. But how does the photographer limit the friend's use of the photos with tact? For example, some great […]
This entry was posted in Copyright Law
and tagged attorney
. Bookmark the permalink