Opening: Research and Instructional Services Librarian, Drexel Law Library
The Drexel University Earle Mack School of Law Legal Research Center invites applications for the position of Research and Instructional Services Librarian. This is a full-time position and reports to the Head of Research Services. Applications received before December 1,…
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Law Librarians
Legal notice about the Opening: Research and Instructional Services Librarian, Drexel Law Library
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Opening: Research and Instructional Services Librarian, Drexel Law Library?
- Opening: Faculty Services Librarian, Drexel University College of Law Library
- Opening: Research and Instructional Services Librarian, Northern Illinois University College of Law
- Opening: Reference/Electronic Services Librarian, Pace Law Library
- Opening: Reference/Electronic Services Librarian, Nova Southeastern University Law Library
- Openings: Branch Librarian & Head of Research Services, U.S. Court of Appeals Library, 2nd Circuit
- Openings (Two): Reference and Public Services Librarian & Reference and Instructional Services Libr
- Opening: Reference Librarian, Santa Clara University School of Law Heafey Law Library
- Opening: Reference Librarian, University of Illinois College of Law Library
- Opening: Reference and Assistant Access Services Librarian, Oklahoma City Univ. Law School
- Opening: Head of Technical Services, Boston University School of Law Library