Opening: E-Resources and Serials Librarian, Stanford Law School
The E-Resources and Serials Librarian assumes a leadership role in coordinating the evaluation, acquisition, licensing, cataloging, maintenance, and promotion of electronic and serial resources. In this capacity, the incumbent collaborates with library directors, reference librarians, acquisitions librarian, catalog librarian and…
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Law Librarians
Legal notice about the Opening: E-Resources and Serials Librarian, Stanford Law School
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Opening: E-Resources and Serials Librarian, Stanford Law School?
- Opening: Reference Librarian, Santa Clara University School of Law Heafey Law Library
- Opening: Reference and Assistant Access Services Librarian, Oklahoma City Univ. Law School
- Opening: Technical Services/Reference Librarian, Texas Legislative Reference Library
- Opening: Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Baltimore Law Library
- Opening: Reference Librarian, William Mitchell College of Law Library
- Opening: Faculty Services Librarian, Drexel University College of Law Library
- Opening: Research and Instructional Services Librarian, Drexel Law Library
- Opening: Reference/Electronic Services Librarian, Nova Southeastern University Law Library
- Opening: Legal Reference Librarian, Creighton University Law Library
- Opening: Reference/Electronic Services Librarian, Pace Law Library