Opening: Associate Dean for Library and Information Resources, Harvard Law School
The Harvard Law School seeks an Associate Dean, Library and Information Resources to lead a team of information professionals with diverse talents in the common goal of supporting the intellectual mission of the Law School. The Associate Dean will be…
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Law Librarians
Legal notice about the Opening: Associate Dean for Library and Information Resources, Harvard Law School
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Opening: Associate Dean for Library and Information Resources, Harvard Law School?
- Opening: Associate Dean for Information Resources, William Mitchell College of Law
- Opening: Head of Information Services, Indiana University School of Law Library
- Opening: Director of Info Resources & Technology, Phoenix School of Law
- Opening: Library Associate Senior, University of Akron Law Library
- Opening: Electronic Resources Librarian, University of Baltimore Law Library
- Opening: Head of Electronic and Information Services, University of Nevada Wiener-Rogers Law Library
- Harvard Law School Library receives donation of material from American lawyer and radio personality
- Opening: Research Associate, Beijing, The China Law Center, Yale Law School
- Opening: Head of Technical Services, Boston University School of Law Library
- Opening: Reference Librarian, Santa Clara University School of Law Heafey Law Library