Non biological child interferring

I am going through a divorce. My ex & I have a 3 year old daughter that is our biological child together. My ex has a 13 year old boy that is not his biological child, but he has been playing dad to every other weekend and has now combined both kids into same weekend. I do not want our 3 year old daughter around this kid. I have told my ex that he needs to spend his parenting time with his daughter ONLY. Ex will not agree. I am concerned with this situation. Is there any way to have a judge order that parenting time is with one child only. I put in my parenting plan that I was concerned for our daughter's healthy emotional development, and I'm requesting that the 13 year old boy not be around our daughter. Do you know of any cases where judges have agreed to this? Thank you.

Read more detail on Recent Family Law Posts –

Legal notice about the Non biological child interferring rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.

Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Non biological child interferring?

This entry was posted in Divorce Law and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply