Nomination to 9th Circuit
President Obama has nominated Los Angeles lawyer Paul Watford to the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. Watford, 44, clerked for Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and is a former United States Attorney. News: Los Angeles Times San Francisco Chronicle Whitehouse.gov
Read more detail on Recent Law Librarian Posts –
Legal notice about the Nomination to 9th Circuit
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Nomination to 9th Circuit?
- SCOTUSBlog – Live blog of nomination with First Mondays (Update: Completed)
- USA: Ketab Corp. v. Mesriani and Associates, PC, United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, No. 16-55958, 02 May 2018
- USA: Baiul v. NBC Sports, United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, No. 16-56658, 27 April 2018
- Implications of Judge Kavanaugh’s Nomination for Criminal Sentencing
- Huckabee Will Not Seek Republican Presidential Nomination
- Is Kraninger’s Nomination to Head Bureau a Tactical Choice to Continue Mulvaney’s Policy Trajectory?
- Singapore Port Invites Nomination For Maritime Awards
- Reactions to the Kavanaugh nomination
- The CIA Black Sites Program and the Gina Haspel Nomination
- USA: Fahmy v. Jay Z, United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, No. 16-55213, 31 May 2018
This entry was posted in Law Librarians
and tagged Circuit
. Bookmark the permalink