NEWS YOU COULD PROBABLY USE: Google Assistant’s latest feature delivers just the ‘good news.’ …
NEWS YOU COULD PROBABLY USE: Google Assistant’s latest feature delivers just the ‘good news.’ To activate the feature, Assistant users in the U.S. can say, “Hey Google, tell me something good” to kick off the daily briefing of happy stories. Google offers some examples of what the “good news” may include, like a story about how Georgia State University stopped students from slipping through the cracks; or how backyard beekeepers in East Detroit are bringing back the dwindling bee population; or how Iceland curbed teen drinking. The stories are selected and summarized by the nonpartisan nonprofit Solutions Journalism Network, an organization that helps train journalists to better cover how people are responding to problems and how those actions can have positive results. I get the feeling there’s going to be a wide gap between Google’ definition of good news and my own.
Read more detail on Recent Law Professor posts –
- WELL, GOOD: POTUS delivers Naval Academy inspiring speech, remains in the hot sun to shake all 1,04… WELL, GOOD: POTUS delivers Naval Academy inspiring speech, remains in the hot sun to shake all 1,042 hands.
Read more detail on Recent Law Professor posts -
- Ethicon Trial in 20 Minutes Feature, and More, Just Added to CVN Essentials Stock image. As the year winds down, CVN Essentials has added a slate of new curated video and analysis, allowing subscribers to see the crucial moments of some our latest trials, as […]
- EU officials say Facebook, Twitter, Google failing in “fake news” battle Press release: A Europe that Protects: The EU steps up action against disinformation – “Today the European Commission published reports by Facebook, Google and Twitter covering the […]
- Could Brexit Mean a Change for PMA Acceptance in the UK? (Spoiler: Probably Not) MARPA spent last Thursday and Friday participating at the Certification Management Team quadrilateral meeting in Washington DC. The CMT brings together the FAA, EASA, Transport Canada, […]
- A Flight Attendant’s Broken Leg from an Uncontrolled Beverage Cart is Just the Latest Reminder of the Potential Dangers in the Air Stories in the news can remind us of many important things. A recent headline and story from England once again highlights the fact that being a member of an airline cabin crew can be a […]
- Network theory applied to law departments, my latest article just published A multidisciplinary body of research studies so-called networks. Numerous books have been written about social network theory and other derivatives. The properties of networks apply to […]
- GREENS…OR REDS? WEATHERMAN SAYS ‘ECONOMIC DOWNTURN COULD BE GOOD FOR THE PLANET.’ You know … GREENS…OR REDS? WEATHERMAN SAYS ‘ECONOMIC DOWNTURN COULD BE GOOD FOR THE PLANET.’ You know you’re in an exclusive club when you’re repeating the radical environmental catch-22 already […]
- Latest Employment Data: Good or Bad? Each month here on the Blawg, we update all the latest employment indicators in the handy box to the right within nanoseconds of their release. Now that the dust has settled a bit over […]
- Did you know you could do this with Google Docs?
Read more detail on Recent Business Law Posts -
- Could Vermont legalize marijuana by traditional legislation in just a matter of weeks? The question in the title of this post is prompted by this notable new report from Tom Angell under the headline "Will Legalize Marijuana In Early January, House Speaker Says." […]