New on LLRX – LinkedIn 2019 Talent Trends: Soft Skills, Transparency and Trust
Via LLRX.com – LinkedIn 2019 Talent Trends: Soft Skills, Transparency and Trust – Global Industry Analyst Josh Bersin addresses critical employee workplace analysis validating people skills as highly rated employer HR and talent requirements. In professions for whom continuous delivery of outstanding customer services using collaborative and dynamic team efforts is the norm, Bersin’s data driven analysis is a benchmark to expand upon organizational mission, vision and values.
Read more detail on Recent Law Librarian posts –
- The Ideal Law School Graduate: An Expert Researcher With Soft Skills According to the Wall Street Journal blog, legal employers are looking for expert researchers with people skills. Focus group results show that law school graduates entering the workforce […]
- 2019 Global Talent Competitiveness Index “GTCI is an annual benchmarking report that measures and ranks countries based on their ability to grow, attract and retain talent. Launched for the first time in 2013, the GTCI provides a […]
- Linkedin – The Skills Companies Need Most in 2018 – And The Courses to Get Them Linkedin Learning Blog: “Whenever there is change, there is opportunity. With report after report showing the world of work changing faster than ever today, it’s fair to assume there’s […]
- Take 5 Newsletter – The Present-Future of Work: 2018 Trends and 2019 Predictions There is a visceral and palpable dynamic emerging in global workplaces: tension. Tension between what is potentially knowable—and what is actually known. Tension between the present and […]
- Eight Legal Technology Trends for 2008 – Good Times, Bad Times or Hard Times in Legal Tech? | LLRX Legal tech guru Dennis Kennedy shares his thoughts on legal tech trends for 2008 - read and share with your law department and MIS department.
Eight Legal Technology Trends for 2008 – […]
- 2019 Global & Regional Trends in Corporate Governance Posted by Rusty O'Kelley, Anthony Goodman, and Melissa Martin, Russell Reynolds Associates, on Sunday, December 30, 2018 Editor's Note: Jack “Rusty” O’Kelley, III is Global […]
- Global Regulatory Enforcement and Sanctions Trends for 2019 In this on-demand webinar, members of our Regulatory, Compliance and Investigations team in London, France, the US and Hong Kong give their thoughts on likely regulatory enforcement and […]
- Global and Canadian Trends of Corporate Governance in 2019 and Beyond Recently, public company boards are facing increasing scrutiny and greater expectations from various stakeholders, particularly in light of society’s elevated concerns regarding corporate […]
- New on LLRX – Technology giants didn’t deserve public trust in the first place Via LLRX – Technology giants didn’t deserve public trust in the first place – This commentary by Zachary Loeb synthesizes the increasingly frequent calls for oversight, regulation and even […]
- Mastercard Targets Negative Options In 2019 – Demands Transparency As 2019 goes into full swing, it’s important for providers of payment processing services (referred to here as “acquirers”) and their merchants or submerchants to prepare for the various […]