New NRO Directive
by P.J. Blount with the blog faculty According to Secrecy News the Department of Defense has issued a new Directive for the National Reconnaissance Office. According to the directive the mission of the NRO is: The NRO is responsible for research and development (R&D), acquisition, launch, deployment, and operation of overhead reconnaissance systems, and related data-processing facilities to collect intelligence and information to support national and DoD missions and other United States Government (USG) needs, pursuant to Reference (d).
Read more detail on Recent Aviation Law Posts –
Legal notice about the New NRO Directive
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to New NRO Directive?
- FAA Directive limits GA aircraft altitude
- Fact Sheet: National Security Space Strategy
- UN Establishes Expert Geospatial Information Group
- US GAO Report on "Space Acquisitions: Development and Oversight Challenges in Delivering Improved Space Situational Awareness Capabilities"
- H.R. 658: To amend title 49, United States Code, to authorize appropriations for the Federal Aviation Administration for fiscal years 2011 through 2014, to streamline programs, create efficiencies, reduce waste, and improve aviation safety and capacity, t
- UN-SPIDER Opens Beijing Office
- H.R. 1371: To amend SAFETEA-LU to ensure that projects that assist the establishment of aerotropolis transportation systems are eligible for certain grants, and for other purposes
- H.R. 1510: To amend title 49, United States Code, to prohibit a pat down search of minor for purposes of air transportation security without the consent and presence of a parent of the minor, and for other purposes
- H.R. 729: To amend title 49, United States Code, to ensure air passengers have access to necessary services while on a grounded air carrier, and for other purposes
- H.R. 61: To amend title 5, United States Code, to require Federal employees to use coach-class air travel in the United States except in limited circumstances, and for other purposes
This entry was posted in Aviation Law
and tagged Directive
. Bookmark the permalink