Marketing Excellence Awards – Marketing Partner Forum
At tonight’s Marketing Partner Award excellence in marketing awards, the winners are:
- Marketing Professional of the Year: Deborah Grabein, Director of Marketing at Andrews Kurth in Houston.
- Marketing Initiative of the Year – Private Eduqity and Banks Initiative: Goodwin Procter
- Best Use of Technology to Support the Marketing Efforts – Patton Boggs for a weekly “Capital Thinking” podcast and radio show hosted in house. It all began with the magazine of the same name.
For the full story, visit the LawMarketing Portal at www.lawmarketing.com
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Legal Marketing
- LMA Gives Out Awards for Brochures, Ads and Marketing Initiatives Last week the LMA gave out its annual Your Honor awards. Taking a cue from the LawMarketing Portal, the LMA put up the list of the winners online (Click here for an excel file […]
- Chicago LMA Presents Law Firm Marketing Awards to 7 Law Firms The Chicago chapter of the Legal Marketing Association presented a dozen "Your Honor" awards for excellence in marketing at a ceremony in a classy Loop restaurant recently. […]
- March 17-18: Economist Conferences Seventh Annual Marketing Forum I plan on attending this conference. If you are going, let me know at Lbodine [at] LawMarketing.com.
Chief marketing officers have been hit with a double whammy in the current […]
- Save the Date: Annual Chief Marketing Officers Forum Mark your calendar:
5th Annual Chief Marketing Officer’s Forum
September 15 to 16, 2009 • Renaissance Chicago Hotel - Chicago, IL
Come to […]
- Super Lawyers Selectees Stories Win National Journalism Awards Seven. That's the tally so far this year for Super Lawyers at annual Society of Professional Journalists (SPJ) award ceremonies around the country. Feature stories from the Thomson […]
- Winners Announced of 2018 ‘Changing Lawyer’ Awards In June, I wrote about a new legal industry award intended to honor innovation in legal practice and legal technology, The Changing Lawyer Awards, for which I was to be one of the judges. […]
- LTN AWARDS – Nominate your firm/law dept – DEADLINE FRIDAY The deadline to nominate your law firm or law dept for the 2008 Law Technology News Awards is FRIDAY (NOV 7). Click here for the entry form.
"As Law Technology News […]
- A simple way to cut your marketing costs When you’ve heard advertising spots on the radio or TV and even online, you’ve probably noticed that after a new ad has run for awhile, you start hearing a shorter version of it. The […]
- 5 Content Marketing Ideas for 5 Practice Areas Seriously. This post contains actual legal marketing ideas, specific to individual practice areas. While I was thinking of potential post ideas of my own, I hit a mental roadblock. This […]
- Bingham Sweeps New England LMA Chapter Your Honor Awards The Legal Marketing Association’s New England Chapter named the winners of its Sixth Annual Your Honor Awards at a gala event held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston. The Your Honor […]
This entry was posted in Legal Marketing
and tagged awards
. Bookmark the permalink