March 17-18: Economist Conferences Seventh Annual Marketing Forum
I plan on attending this conference. If you are going, let me know at Lbodine [at] LawMarketing.com.
Chief marketing officers have been hit with a double whammy in the current financial turbulence: the slowing economy is forcing most of them to become cost-cutters just at the time they are being asked by their CEOs to take more responsibility for building brands and increasing revenue. At the same time, media consumption habits are changing significantly, leading CMOs to struggle with how to build brands in the digital age. They need to use their marketing dollars more effectively, decide on the proper mix of online and offline spending, take advantage of new technology and learn to reach and engage customers in new ways that underline two-way dialogues rather than simply pushing out one-way marketing messages.
CMOs also are being asked to take the lead role in "greening" their companies, as sustainability has become a smart way to do business and win customers rather than a simple buzzword. Plus, given the flattening of the world, they need to expand the reach of their brands globally. All this occurs as the average tenure of a CMO continues to decline and they have to fight influence in the executive suite. These and many other paradigm shifting changes in marketing will be discussed at Economist Conferences Seventh Annual Marketing Forum.
For more information or to reserve your place, please contact:
Customer Relations Executive
TEL: (1.212) 554-0627
For Attendees: The Economist has established a LinkedIn group for all people who will be attending the event (speakers, attendees, among others). I encourage you to join the group where you can talk shop with your peers or just send out a friendly meet and greet email. To join the group, please click: http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/1565287
Details: Register here
The registration fee for corporate executives is $1,695. The fee for executives outside the marketing function and representatives from business service companies and solution providers is $2,595. If you have a discount code, please enter when registering.
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Legal Marketing
Last search terms:
- Save the Date: Annual Chief Marketing Officers Forum Mark your calendar:
5th Annual Chief Marketing Officer’s Forum
September 15 to 16, 2009 • Renaissance Chicago Hotel - Chicago, IL
Come to […]
- Marketing Excellence Awards – Marketing Partner Forum At tonight’s Marketing Partner Award excellence in marketing awards, the winners are:
Marketing Professional of the Year: Deborah Grabein, Director of Marketing at Andrews Kurth in […]
- March Employment Growth Exceeds Economist Estimates (Nasdaq) (RTTNews) - Friday morning, the Department of Labor released its highly anticipated report on employment in the month of March, showing that the economy added more jobs than economists had […]
- Recent Developments in EU Competition Policy: an economic perspective by Tommaso Valletti, Chief Competition Economist, European Commission, Monday 19 March 2018 Centre of European Law The Dickson Poon School of Law Lunchtime Lecture Recent Developments in EU Competition Policy: an economic perspective by Tommaso Valletti, Chief Competition […]
- Legal tech and innovation conferences should be live streamed for free Legal tech and innovation conferences universally bill themselves as bringing the best and brightest together to discuss and advance innovation and technology. Some say their conference […]
- Deputy Assistant Attorney General Barry Nigro Delivers Remarks at The Capitol Forum and CQ's Fourth Annual Tech, Media & Telecom Competition Conference Deputy Assistant Attorney General Barry Nigro Delivers Remarks at The Capitol Forum and CQ's Fourth Annual Tech, Media & Telecom Competition Conference.
Read more detail on […]
- OECD Global Forum on Tax Transparency Highlights Enforcement Initiatives in Annual Report On December 20, 2017, the OECD Global Forum on Transparency and Exchange of Information for Tax Purposes issued its annual report. It noted the fact that 50 jurisdictions have committed to […]
- New Wave of Products and Other Challenges to State Insurance Regulators: Reflections from ACI 14th Annual National Forum The 14th annual National Forum on Insurance Regulation, sponsored by American Conference Institute, convened in New York City on March 7-8, 2018. This yearly event is a great opportunity […]
- CLM Annual Conference (March 13-15, 2019) KDV attorneys annually attend the CLM Conference. The one for 2019 will be help in Orlando on March 13 – 15, 2019. The CLM Annual Conference is the premier annual event for professionals […]
- PTAB Bar Association Annual Meeting March 13-15th Full Bar Meeting + PTAB Master Class & PTAB BootCamp The 2019 PTAB Bar Association Annual Conference will take place March 14 – 15, 2019, at the Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C. […]