Manager Licensure Bill Clears House and Heads to the Senate!
With one week left in the Colorado Legislative Session, an amended version of House Bill 19-1212 (“HB 1212”) has just cleared the Colorado House of Representatives on a 44 to 22 vote, with 1 excused, and is moving to the Senate. While one week doesn’t seem like a lot of time to get the bill through the Senate, with the Colorado General Assembly working crazy hours until adjournment for the year, passage through the Senate is definitely doable. Senator Rhonda Fields, the Assistant Majority Leader in the Senate, and Senator Nancy Todd are the Prime Sponsors of HB 1212 in the Senate. Both of these legislators are capable leaders with the ability to get HB 1212 across the finish line before the 2019 legislative session adjourns. Stay tuned to this blog for updates on HB 1212 as it continues to proceed through the legislative process!
Read more detail on Recent Real Estate and Property Law posts –
- Manager Licensure Bill Yesterday, Representatives Brianna Titone and Monica Duran introduced House Bill 19-1212, which, if passed, will re-create the community association manager licensure program that is […]
- Senate Judiciary Committee Clears Bill Authorizing Cameras in Federal Courtrooms From the National Law Journal: "The Senate Judiciary Committee approved legislation authorizing the chief judges of federal district and appellate courts to permit cameras in courtrooms. […]
- Call to Action! House Bill 1212 – Continuation of Community Association Manager Licensing Program As you probably know by now, the Community Association Manager Licensure Program (“CAM Licensure Program”) in Colorado is currently scheduled to end on the last day of June. To ensure […]
- House Transportation Committee passes FAA bill onto Senate by Sara M. Langston with the blog faculty Source: The Commercial Appeal (TN) WASHINGTON - The House Transportation Committee Wednesday passed a Federal Aviation Administration bill without […]
- Prospects for CAM Licensure Program Renewal are Excellent As Lindsay Smith recently reported in a blog post, House Bill 19-1212 (“HB 1212”) was introduced in the Colorado General Assembly on Monday to extend the Community Association Manager […]
- Senate joins House in passage of defense bill with CFIUS reforms By Mark S. Nelson, J.D. The Senate passed the John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019 with its significant reform provisions for the entity charged with […]
- California bill concerning flight-training fees clears state Assembly by Sara M. Langston with the blog faculty Source: AOPA A bill that would exempt California fight training organizations from onerous fees and reporting requirements imposed by a 2009 […]
- Virginia House and Senate Both Pass Medical Futility Bills Last Tuesday, the Virginia Senate passed S.B. 222. Today, the Virginia House passed H.B. 226 (81 to 19). These bills permit Virginia clinicians to withhold or withdraw life-sustaining […]
- Missouri House passes bill restricting late-term abortions [JURIST] The Missouri House of Representatives [official website] on Thursday voted 119-38 in favor of legislation [HB 213, PDF] restricting late-term abortions [JURIST news archive] and […]
- CPSC Reform Bill Approved By Senate Commerce Committee The Senate Conference Committee has approved comprehensive legislation to improve the effectiveness of the Consumer Product Safety Commission despite objections from the White House and […]