Live Blogging SXSW
I’m going to live blog my experiences at this year’s SXSW. I think this may be my first time live blogging, so I may mess this up. You’ve been warned. I have no real agenda, other than to go to as many things as I can on as many topics that I can. It will be a mix of personal interests, business ideas, and curiosity of the weirdness that is Austin and SXSW. Join me on this journey and check back as I update my experiences. – Greg Lambert AI for Storytellers: The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly – Saturday March 9, 2019 2:00 PM Yves Berguist and Jess The quote if the session came from Yves: We are trying to solve 21st Century problems with 22nd Century technology … using 19th Century business structures. The conversation starts with the fear of AI and how it is too smart, and will replace or jobs. It is also about how it will enhance society and may create the next Jimmi Hendrix. Entertainment used to be a part of our lives and now we are…
Read more detail on Recent Legal Marketing posts –
- Help Send EFF to SXSW 2019 Want to see the Electronic Frontier Foundation at the annual SXSW conference and festival in 2019? Help us get there by voting for our panels in the SXSW Panel Picker! Every year, the […]
- SXSW Webpage and content coming soon... Click here to see more content!
Read more detail on Recent Intellectual Property Law posts -
- Are we seeing a resurgence in legal blogging? Are we seeing a resurgence in law blogs? Something’s going on. Whether it’s more lawyers seeing the power of blogs, law blogs taking their place alongside traditional legal publishing (or […]
- 90% of Lawyers Missing Out on Blogging Only 10% of lawyers have their own blog, according to a survey LexisNexis conducted a survey at LegalTech on the adoption of Web 2.0 capabilities in the legal market. And only […]
- Ambrogi – In New Ethics Ruling On Blogging, ABA Opines Like It’s 1999 Robert Ambrogi – Above the Law – Having now decided to weigh in on this untimely topic, what does the ABA tell us? [This is a must read] “In the classic short story “Rip Van Winkle,” a man […]
- It’s time for the fourth wave of law blogging for real lawyers Law blogging has come a long way in the last fifteen years. Not all of it has been all good. Real lawyers engaging on real subjects in an authentic fashion, for many lawyers and law firms, […]
- The fourth wave of legal blogging welcomes real lawyers Long time blogger and New York Criminal Defense Lawyer, Scott Greenfield, continues the fourth wave of law blogging discussion in his announcement that there won’t be a J-Dog Memorial […]
- PWAs: building bridges to mobile, desktop, and native — #io18 Live Blogs The post PWAs: building bridges to mobile, desktop, and native — #io18 Live Blogs appeared first on Legal Marketing & Technology Blog.
Read more detail on Recent Legal Marketing […]
- Ideas for Using an Attraction Marketing System Old skool techniques of selling off-line have now become recognized as the right way to sell online as well it's called attraction marketing. Before the Web, people had to turn to […]
- Web State of the Union — #io18 Live The post Web State of the Union — #io18 Live appeared first on Legal Marketing & Technology Blog.
Read more detail on Recent Legal Marketing posts -
This entry was posted in Legal Marketing
and tagged Blogging
. Bookmark the permalink