Legal Seperation

Hi! I was wondering if I can file for a legal seperation without filing for divorce? I only want the legal seperation to set up some type of child custody agreement. My husband moved out almost 11 months ago. Since then we have been trying to agree when he can have the kids. I am just tired of him wanting them only when he can work it into his schedule & expecting me to just hand them over without argument. He also waits to inform me of when he has made himself avaiable till 1 or 2 days before hand even though I ask him a week or so in advance. I just need to know if the legal seperation would settle this problem or will it open a whole new can of worms?

Read more detail on Recent Family Law Posts –

Legal notice about the Legal Seperation rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.

Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Legal Seperation?

This entry was posted in Divorce Law and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply