Kenneth Manzanares, Charged With Killing Wife At Sea, Will Wait Longer for Trial
The case of Kenneth Manzanares, the Utah man charged with killing his wife Kristy aboard the Emerald Princess this summer has gripped headlines for months. This week, a judge ordered the trial’s start date to be pushed from April 23, 2018 to November 5, 2018 due to the complex nature of the case. The post Kenneth Manzanares, Charged With Killing Wife At Sea, Will Wait Longer for Trial appeared first on LMAW, PA.
Read more detail on Recent Admiralty Law posts –
- Man Accused of Killing His Wife Aboard Cruise Released from Italian Jail This week, Daniel Belling, the man accused of killing his wife while on their Mediterranean cruise last year, has been released from prison. The release comes after 14 months of being held […]
- U.S. Billionaires are Living Longer, Making Heirs Wait 15 American billionaires died last year and left behind $60 billion in assets, some of which consisted of intense complexities such as yachts and sports teams. The number of billionaires […]
- Sentencing Update: California Doctor Sentenced To 63 Months In Federal Prison For Health Care Fraud. Doctor's Testimony At Trial Resulted in Longer Sentence. Doctor Husband Sentenced to One Year and One Day. In federal court, one important issue is whether to testify or not testify. It is a more critical issue in federal court due to a federal judge's ability to increase the sentence for […]
- Professional Golfer Charged for Killing Migratory Bird with Golf Shot From the wire services, PGA tour golfer John Henry (“Tripp”) Isenhour III was charged today in Orlando with killing a protected migratory hawk with a golf shot. It occurred in December […]
- Nurse faces trial on charges of killing husband A nurse, charged with shooting her husband, hacking his body into pieces and packing these in suitcases, is facing a jury trial, nearly three years after the crime was detected and she was […]
- Wife stabbed, judge shot, man on trial Read full story for latest details.
Read more detail on Legal News Directory - General Legal News
- Capital Murder Trial For Defendant Accused of Killing San Antonio Police Officer Robert Deckard Begins in Atascosa County, Texas Testimony in Shawn Luis Puente’s capital murder trial started today in Atascosa County, Texas. Puente is accused of killing San Antonio Police Officer Robert Deckard. Puente and his […]
- Attorneys in Cruise Ship Murder Case Hope to Avoid Trial for Client Attorneys for Kenneth Manzanares are hoping to reach a plea agreement and avoid a trial. Kenneth Manzanares was charged with murder in the death of his wife during an Alaskan cruise in […]
- Kenneth Feinberg Oil Spill Claims Administrator Cancels Visit to Florida Legislature TALLAHASSEE, FL - Due to "scheduling conflicts oil spill claims administrator Kenneth Feinberg will not attend the Senate Agriculture Committee meeting Monday as stated in a letter […]
- Skipper in fatal boat wreck tested for intoxicants – Kenneth Venard, of Newport died
Read more detail on Legal News Directory - Admiralty-Maritime Law