Jury Awards $5.5 Million to Victim of Defective Pain Patch
A federal jury in West Palm Beach, FL, awarded $5.5 million to the estate of a man who died of an overdose due to a malfunction of a prescription pain patch manufactured by two subsidiaries of Johnson Johnson. The transdermal…
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Products Liability
Legal notice about the Jury Awards $5.5 Million to Victim of Defective Pain Patch
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Jury Awards $5.5 Million to Victim of Defective Pain Patch?
- Van Nuys Jury Awards $3M Over Deadly Fire Caused By Defective Television, Beating $100K Settlement Offer
- Federal Jury Awards Over $18 Million to HIV Patient in Medical Malpractice Claim
- Miami Jury Awards Carnival $24 Million For Pod Failures, Finds Rolls Royce Committed Fraud
- Jury Awards Family of Deceased Mother of Three $3.9M, Ending Wrongful Death Suit
- Florida Jury Awards $8,000,000 against Philip Morris USA
- Jury Awards $12M in Punitives, $20M Total, at Trial Against RJR & Philip Morris Over Smoker's Death
- Xarelto: Treating Doctor’s Testimony Fatal to $27.8 Million Jury Award
- Jury Awards $0 to Smoker's Widow, Despite Linking RJR Cigarettes to Smoker's Cancer Death
- Pharmacy Owner And Pharmacist Sentenced To 160 Months In Prison For $4.3 Million Pain And Scar Compounding Creams Where Referral Payments Received When TRICARE Insurance Billed
- Jury awards $85,000 in damages to custodial worker for emotional distress, New York Injury Lawyers report