Jury Awards $12M in Punitives, $20M Total, at Trial Against RJR & Philip Morris Over Smoker's Death
Stock image. Fort Lauderdale, FL—The nation’s two largest tobacco companies were hit with $12 million in punitive damages last Friday, wrapping a $20 million total jury award at trial over a Florida woman’s cancer death. Landi v. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company, et al., 2008-CV-025814.
Read more detail on Recent Products Liability posts –
Legal notice about the Jury Awards $12M in Punitives, $20M Total, at Trial Against RJR & Philip Morris Over Smoker's Death
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Jury Awards $12M in Punitives, $20M Total, at Trial Against RJR & Philip Morris Over Smoker's Death?
- $12M+ Suit Against R.J. Reynolds, Philip Morris Over Smoker's Fatal Cancer Goes to Jury
- $8M Award, Plus Possible Punitives, Follows Inconsistent Verdict at Cancer Trial Against RJR, Philip Morris
- $17.5M Total Verdict Handed Down Against RJR, Philip Morris for South Florida Woman's Cancer Death
- Jury Hits RJR with $500K Verdict, Clears Philip Morris in Punitive Proceedings Over Smoker's Lung Cancer
- Florida Jury Awards $8,000,000 against Philip Morris USA
- Philip Morris Hit with $4M Compensatory Award, But Avoids Punitives, for Building Contractor's Cancer Death
- Jury Awards $0 to Smoker's Widow, Despite Linking RJR Cigarettes to Smoker's Cancer Death
- Jury Clears R.J. Reynolds at Trial Over Cuban Immigrant's Cancer Death
- Jury Slaps R.J. Reynolds With $13.5M Total for Role in Smoker's Fatal Respiratory Disease
- Lies, Addiction Led to Smoker's Lung Transplant, Atty Argues as Trial Opens Against R.J. Reynolds
This entry was posted in Products Liability
and tagged $12M+
. Bookmark the permalink