Janet D. Steiger Fellowship Porject is Receiving Applications for the Summer of 2011 Fellowships
Posted by D. Daniel Sokol The Section of Antitrust Law sponsors a summer fellowship program, named the Janet D. Steiger Fellowship Project, honoring the memory of the late Chairman of the Federal Trade Commission. Each of the 20 selected students…
Read more detail on Recent Antitrust Posts –
Legal notice about the Janet D. Steiger Fellowship Porject is Receiving Applications for the Summer of 2011 Fellowships
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Janet D. Steiger Fellowship Porject is Receiving Applications for the Summer of 2011 Fellowships?
- Call For Applications: Postdoctoral Research Fellowships, Central European University Legal Studies Department
- Harry Ransom Center Now Accepting Applications For 2019/2020 Research Fellowships @ransomcenter
- OECD Job Opening in the Competition Division – Deadline for applications is 20 January 2011
- Unsatisfactory rating voided because employee's "performance review," failed to comply with the employer's own procedures and thus undermined the integrity of the process Joyce v City of New York, 2018 NY Slip Op 03433, Appellate Division, First Department The Appellate Division annulled the determination of respondent New York City Department of Education [DOE] sustaining the "unsatisfactory" rating for the 2010-2011 academic year give to John Joyce, a tenured teacher. The court said that the record demonstrates "deficiencies in the performance review process" that resulted in Mr. Joyce being given an unsatisfactory rating for the 2010-2011 academic year. Citing Matter of Gumbs v Board of Educ. of the City Sch. Dist. of the City of N.Y., 125 AD3d 484, and Matter of Richards v Board of Educ. of the City Sch. Dist. of the City of N.Y., 117 AD3d 605, the Appellate Division noted that these deficiencies "were not merely technical, but undermined the integrity and fairness of the process." Mr. Joyce had received a satisfactory rating for the previous academic year and, in contravention of its own procedures, DOE failed to place him on notice that he was in danger of receiving an unsatisfactory rating for the 2010-2011 academic year until after April 28, 2011. Although DOE's procedures required that tenured teachers in danger of receiving an unsatisfactory rating have "formal observations including a pre-observation and post-observation conference by the principal … as part of a prescriptive plan to improve their teaching," Mr. Joyce received only one formal observation which took place one week before the end of the academic year and was not part of a prescriptive plan to improve his performance as a teacher. The decision is posted on the Internet at: http://www.nycourts.gov/reporter/3dseries/2018/2018_03433.htm
- Summer Break 2011
- Register for the NASS 2011 Summer Conference in Daniels, WV
- Remedies for Tying in Computer Applications
- Your new year deadline reminder: Don’t miss out on those fellowships!
- PEN America Announces Writing For Justice Fellowships @PENamerican
- Cardozo Law Clinical Teaching Fellowship w/Immigration Justice Clinic