IS IT BETTER TO FILE CHAPTER 7 OR CHAPTER 13?
Once you have decided to file bankruptcy, it is very important to file the chapter that is best for your situation. There are several factors which you need to consider with your bankruptcy lawyer when choosing which type to file such as the types of indebtedness owed, vehicle payments, equity in property, and your household […] The post IS IT BETTER TO FILE CHAPTER 7 OR CHAPTER 13? appeared first on Harris Firm.
Read more detail on Recent Family Law posts –
- Why Filing For Chapter 13 Bankruptcy May Be a Better Option for You Circumstances May Favor Chapter 13 over Chapter 7 Chapter 13 Bankruptcy May Be a Better Option and is a form of consumer bankruptcy that requires some form of repayment to creditors over a […]
- Should You File Chapter 7 or 13 Bankruptcy to Clear Medical Debt in CA? Bankruptcy may be able to help you reduce or erase your medical debt. However, medical debts are handled differently in each type, or “chapter,” of bankruptcy in California. Therefore, it […]
- How Much Does it Cost to File for Chapter 13 Bankruptcy? One of the main concerns you may have when considering filing for bankruptcy is the costs involved. If you are considering filing for Chapter 13 bankruptcy then be aware that the cost to […]
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FILE A CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY? It is so common in my practice to meet with clients who have been experiencing financial distress for a long time. The clients have been fighting to keep their financial heads above water […]
- How Can Celebrities File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy? Shawntae Harris better known as rap superstar Da Brat has filed Chapter 11 Bankruptcy this week. Another Famous Rapper 50 Cent also filed bankruptcy in May 2015. What do both of these […]
- Business Debts Can Help You File Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Chapter 7 bankruptcy, can provide a real solution to current or previous business owners who incurred significant business debt in building their business and continuing to operate their […]
- (Video) How Do I Know If I Should File Chapter 7 Bankruptcy In St Cloud, MN? It’s a simple question isn’t it? I mean how do you really know if you should stop paying your bills and push the reset button? You will hear so many financial “gurus” tell you to try and […]
- (Video) WHAT ASSETS DO I LOSE IF I FILE A CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY IN WOODBURY MINNESOTA? This is probably the single biggest question we get asked at Kain & Scott. What assets will I lose if I file Chapter 7 Bankruptcy? The answer simply put, is in the vast majority of […]
- Can I Pay My Child's Tuition Before I File a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Arizona? Absolutely! The real question is, are there consequences to paying that tuition, and if so, what are they? A tuition payment may be a recoverable asset that is pursued by the trustee in a […]
- Warning Signs that Your Small Business May Need to File for Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Starting a business is a difficult and trying endeavor. The American Bankruptcy Institute reported that over 24,000 businesses filed for bankruptcy in 2016. That is no surprise considering […]
This entry was posted in Family Law
and tagged Better
. Bookmark the permalink