International Antitrust Featured at SMU Dedman Conference-Fri, Nov 7
(posted by Shubha Ghosh) International Competition Policy is one of the four featured topics at the Nov 7 conference on The Rise of Transnational Networks. Professor Eleanor Fox of NYU School of Law, Professor George A Bermann of Columbia Law…
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Antitrust – Competition law
Legal notice about the International Antitrust Featured at SMU Dedman Conference-Fri, Nov 7
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to International Antitrust Featured at SMU Dedman Conference-Fri, Nov 7?
- ABA/NYU 2018 Next Generation of Antitrust Scholars Conference, Friday, January 26, 2018 (Registration is Open)
- Hal White Antitrust Conference, Monday, June 11, 2018
- Bates White Hal White Antitrust Conference Monday, June 11, 2018 Washington, DC 3:00–9:00 PM
- 5th International IMEDIPA Conference on Competition Law and Policy
- Trade Secrets and Antitrust Law
- Antitrust Implications from Recent FRAND Cases Around the World, May 7, 2018, 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM ET
- George Priest in the WSJ on Washington's Antitrust Timewarp
- Antitrust Analysis of Category Management: Conwood v. U.S. Tobacco
- Comparative Perspectives on Multi-Jurisdictional Antitrust Enforcement
- Brian Salvi featured in FOX 32 special report on dog bite cases