Indictment of 91 Shows Growing Health Care Fraud
A nationwide takedown by Medicare Fraud Strike Force operations in eight cities resulted in the Department of Justice filing criminal charges against 91 defendants, including doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals, for their alleged participation in Medicare fraud schemes involving approximately $295 million in false billing, Attorney General Eric Holder and Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Kathleen Sebelius jointly announced the charges on September 7, 2011
Read more detail on Recent Health Care Law Posts –
Legal notice about the Indictment of 91 Shows Growing Health Care Fraud
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Indictment of 91 Shows Growing Health Care Fraud?
- "Largest Ever Health Care Fraud Takedown"
- Los Angeles Dentist Charged in Federal Health Care Fraud Case
- Health Care Investors Beware: U.S. Attorney Sues Private Equity Firm For Portfolio Company’s Alleged Billing Fraud
- Vice-President of Tampa Physical Therapy Company Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy To Commit Health Care Fraud
- Owners, Managers, Employees & Patient Recruiter of Los Angeles Durable Medical Supply Business Convicted Of Health Care Fraud
- 2011: The Year for Health Care Fraud Prosecutions
- Two Northern California Doctors Face Sentencing in April 2018 After Being Convicted by Jury of Health Care Fraud After 8 Week Trial for Billing for Unperformed Services, Unseen Patients and Other False Billing Statements
- Miami Federal Judge Imposes Longest Sentence Ever For Medicare Fraud – 50 Years – On Executive Of Mental Health Care Company
- Florida Physician and Ex-Wife Indicted in Health Care Fraud Conspiracy For Alleged False Claims to Medicare and Blue Cross Blue Shield for Allegedly Using False Diagnoses of Rosacea, Acne, and Actinic Keratosis to Perform Chemical Peels, Dermabrasions, and Acne Surgery
- Los Angeles Clinic Owner, Physician, Office Manager, Insurance Biller and Former Insurance Investigator Indicted for Health Care Fraud. Charged With Billing for Services Not Provided and Giving Patients Free Cosmetic Procedures for Insurance Information.
This entry was posted in Health Law
and tagged Care
. Bookmark the permalink