October 2011 – In 2010, nearly 20,000 homeowners appealed their property taxes in New Jersey – and nearly two-thirds succeeded in having their assessments reduced by $25,000.00 to $75,000.00 – thereby lowering their taxes in many cases by $10,000.00 over 12 years.
This seminar –- hosted by Peter Jordan of Prudential New Jersey Properties — will help you determine if your property value is overassessed and explain what you need to know in order to successfully challenge your assessment in your township.
Topics will include:
• How individual property assessments and taxes are calculated
• Rules for determining if you have a winnable case
• How to choose the best comparable sales to defend your value
• Common pitfalls and problems that can lead to a permanent dismissal of your case – and how to avoid them!
Special guest speakers:
Real Estate Appraiser & Consultant (PAI Appraisers)
Real Estate Tax Attorney
* As a thank you for attending, each homeowner will receive a free, complimentary assessment of their current eligibility for a tax appeal.
When: Monday, November 28th, 7:00-8:30PM
Where: Scotch Plains Public Library
1927 Bartle Avenue
Scotch Plains, NJ
Limited seating. Reservations required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text (732) 910-1301 to reserve seating today.Legal notice about the FREE SEMINAR: How To Appeal NJ Property Taxes – AND WIN!! rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to FREE SEMINAR: How To Appeal NJ Property Taxes – AND WIN!!?