The following are economic indicators as of April 25, 2011: Pesos/Dollar Exchange Rate: $11.60156 pesos per dollar. Mexican Stock Exchange: The Mexican Stock Exchange (BMV) closed at 36,860.68 points.Interest Rates: The Average Interbank Interest Rate (TIEE) for a 28-day period was at 4.8448%.
Read more detail on Recent Business Law Posts –
Legal notice about the Economic Indicators
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Economic Indicators?
- New Criteria and Guidance on Mexican Economic Competition
- Jaremba & Mayoral: The Europeanization of national judiciaries: definitions, indicators and mechanisms
- Between Economic Freedom and Effective Competition Enforcement: The Impact of the Antitrust Remedies Provided by the Modernisation Regulation on Investigated Parties' Freedom to Contract and to Enjoy Property
- Recent Developments in EU Competition Policy: an economic perspective by Tommaso Valletti, Chief Competition Economist, European Commission, Monday 19 March 2018
- pre-Spring Meeting Georgetown Law Workshop on Economic Effects and Antitrust Law Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Massive new data set suggests economic inequality is about to get even worse
- Ninth Circuit Rules on the Appropriate Economic Analysis Approach in Designating Critical Habitats Under the Endangered Species Act
- Economic Analysis and Antitrust Law Tuesday, April 10, 2018, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- Join IIEL and Top Global Antitrust Regulators for a Workshop on Antitrust Economic Analysis and the Law – Tuesday, April 10, 2018 ◊ 3:00-4:30 p.m.
- The Mechanism behind Product Differentiation: An Economic Model
This entry was posted in Business law
and tagged Economic
. Bookmark the permalink