Driver arrested after hitting motorcyclist in road rage accident in New York
A motorcyclist was injured in a road rage accident on Wednesday morning on the west side of Manhattan, New York City. The motorcyclist and the driver got into a verbal argument. After that the enraged driver intentionally struck the motorcyclist with his SUV. The bike ended up mangled under the SUV and the motorcyclist was brought to the hospital to be treated for his injuries. He is expected to survive. The driver was arrested. The accident occurred on 57th street and 11th Ave.
Read more detail on Recent Medical Malpractice posts –
- San Jose Man Sentenced for Road Rage Incident When running late for an appointment or when frustrated over congested traffic conditions, it is not uncommon for drivers to engage in aggressive driving behaviors. Honking your horn, […]
- Tips for Surviving a Road Rage Encounter Aggressive driving is the number one complaint Colorado Springs police receive on a daily basis. Road rage behavior, police say, is becoming increasingly deadly.
Read more detail on […]
- Massachusetts Road Rage Case Sentenced
Read more detail on Recent Criminal Law Posts -
- Road Rage Incident Leads To Suspension Dan Trevas reports on a decision issued today by the Ohio Supreme Court The Ohio Supreme Court today suspended a Columbus lawyer for his conduct related to a 2015 incident with a bicyclist […]
- Are you an Accident Victim Hit by a Drunk Driver? Are you an Accident Victim Hit by a Drunk Driver? Sadly, personal injuries often result from another person’s drunk driving. It’s true that drunk driving is a criminal offense. However, […]
- Verdict obtained by Peter Saghir in difficult New York Pedestrian Accident case Congratulations to our partner NYC car accident lawyer Peter J. Saghir who obtained a verdict in Queens in a difficult liability case involving a pedestrian who was struck by a car at […]
- Van driver arrested after striking multiple pedestrians in Toronto (Update: Terrorist attack) A white rental van plowed into a crowd of pedestrians in Toronto, Canada a short time ago, hitting as many as ten people. The driver of the van drove off but was confronted by police a […]
- Woman Dies in Road Rage Incident Dorothy Whitaker died this past week at the University of Kentucky Medical Center, according to the Richmond Register. The crash occurred Monday in Rockcastle County on Ky. 461 near Mount […]
- Road Rage Brawl at Florida Traffic Light Baton Beat-Down at Quiet Intersection Two woman were charged with aggravated battery after beating the crap out of two other women waiting at a quiet Florida intersection. The one-sided […]
- New York Appellate Court Rules that Summary Judgment Should Have Been Entered in Car Accident Case In a Syracuse automobile accident lawsuit, the plaintiff must be able to prove that the driver against whom a claim is filed was negligent in some manner. In order to prove negligence, the […]