Do You Need a Lawyer for an Uncontested Divorce?
You do not have to hire a lawyer to obtain an uncontested divorce in Alabama. You are allowed represent yourself. However, with an uncontested divorce, also called no fault divorce, hiring an attorney is generally less expensive since it is processed through the courts quicker than contested divorces and there are usually not any hearings. […] The post Do You Need a Lawyer for an Uncontested Divorce? appeared first on Harris Firm.
Read more detail on Recent Family Law posts –
- 5 Examples: Why use a lawyer for uncontested divorce As an lawyer representing people who want a quick and affordable uncontested divorce (for a flat fee), I know the value I bring. I also litigate cases, and I know what problems can occur – […]
- How Do I File an Uncontested Divorce in Alabama? Uncontested divorces in Alabama are sometimes called a no fault divorce, and are generally the easiest way to get a quick and cheap divorce. It is where both spouses reach an agreement […]
- How Much Does an Uncontested Divorce Cost in Alabama How Much Does an Uncontested Divorce Cost in Alabama? Our divorce lawyers in Montgomery, Birmingham, or anywhere else across the State of Alabama currently charge $290 in attorney fees for […]
- Do You Really Need a Lawyer in Divorce Court? You may have heard the expression that “a lawyer who represents himself has a fool for a client.” So, what exactly does that make people who decide to handle their own cases in divorce […]
- How long does it take to get an Uncontested Divorce in Alabama? An uncontested divorce usually takes about five to eight weeks after everything has been signed and properly executed by both spouses and filed with the court. This can vary depending on […]
- To understand uncontested divorce . . . As an Illinois uncontested divorce lawyer, I like to help people understand how simple and fast an uncontested divorce can be. So I thought it might be useful to display the process […]
- Lake County Uncontested Divorce As a Lake County, Illinois divorce lawyer, I am able to help clients get a fast and affordable uncontested divorce in lake county. And it doesn’t matter if you live in an apartment in […]
- If you want to mediate for an uncontested divorce . . . Many people know that an uncontested divorce is the fastest and easiest way to get divorce in Illinois, but they might have a problem getting to an agreement. For those people, mediation […]
- Uncontested Divorce Overview – for Fast and Affordable Divorce Uncontested divorce in Illinois is the topic of this cite. I’ve written many articles about different aspects of getting a fast and affordable uncontested divorce. This article is as […]
- Uncontested Divorce: 5 Important Topics An uncontested divorce in Illinois can be fast, affordable, and with a lawyer who charges a flat fee. To get started now, you can an Illinois divorce lawyer at 224-300-0529. Or if you […]
This entry was posted in Divorce Law
and tagged Divorce
. Bookmark the permalink