Citizenship, Free Movement, Surnames and Private International Law: Case C-353/06
Some time ago, in 2006, we noted a strange case, C-96/04Standesamt Stadt Niebüll in which the Court of Justice declined jurisdiction to respond to a preliminary question referred by a national court exercising an administrative rather than a judicial function….
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – International Law
Legal notice about the Citizenship, Free Movement, Surnames and Private International Law: Case C-353/06
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Citizenship, Free Movement, Surnames and Private International Law: Case C-353/06?
- Students, Free Movement, Discrimination and Restrictions: Case C-73/08
- Right of Residence, Free Movement of Persons, Non-EU Spouses: Case C-127/08
- Internet Sales, DVDs, Censorship and the Free Movement of Goods: Case C-244/06
- Free movement of Goods, Motorcycle Trailers, Product Use and Road Safety: Case C-110/05
- Privileges of Public Shareholders, Italian Civil Code and Free Movement of Capital: Joined Cases C-4
- EC now member of Hague Conference on Private International Law
- Conference Programme: Commercial Issues in Private International Law, Sydney
- Blog Book Symposium on Criminalising Cartels: Critical Studies of an International Regulatory Movement
- Fifth Commission Report on Citizenship
- Invective and Intrigue Within the Free Law Movement Over RECAP Changes