Can Nancy Grace Ever Stop Spinning Fibs?
Nancy Grace is now denying her wardrobe malfunction last night on DWTS. "When I got dressed, I was wearing Petals (nipple covers) and an industrial strength bra … my dancing dress also had a bra sewn into it," she said, adding, "I have been judged guilty without a trial … I will go to my grave denying the nip slip." How classic. Even when you see something with your own eyes, and the proof is right in front of her, she'll try to sell a fiction. The pictures were on Twitter right after the show. Sure looks like an areola to me. (Another picture here.) The point: When Nancy Grace opens her mouth about Dr. Conrad Murray or any other trial of the day, remember she either doesn't know what she's talking about or is twisting events. [More…] She won't go home tonight on DWTS (Chas Bono or Carson probably will) but I'd rather she make a spectacle of herself on a dancing show than have the daily ability to pollute the minds of viewers tuning in for real news. The longer she stays on DWTS, the less time she has for her talk show.
Read more detail on Recent Criminal Law Posts –
- Three Day Grace Period to Cancel Home Repair Contracts in Illinois In this article we will explain the three day right to cancel home repair contracts in Illinois, including how to cancel a home repair contract, what types of repair contracts can be […]
- Nancy – Dallas TX School Bus Accident Lawyer Review Nancy shares her Reyes Browne Reilley experience with our Dallas, TX staff of professional school bus accident lawyers while helping her daughter after she was injured in a school bus […]
- Nancy Nord Emphasizes Retail Safety in National Press Club Speech A Wall Street Journal article by M.P. McQueen summarizes Nancy Nords National Press Club comments on January 7. The highlights: • The News: The CPSC may increase scrutiny of retailers and […]
- In Memory of Nancy G. Fax Memorial service for Nancy G. Fax of Pasternak & Fidis will be held at 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at the Spanish Ballroom at Glen Echo Park, 7300 MacArthur Blvd., in Glen […]
- Nancy Pelosi Compares DACA Negotiation Team With Hamburger Chain House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is under fire for criticizing the five white men leading negotiations on DACA. According to Politico.com, her Number 2 in the House – Minority Whip Steny […]
- Is SPINNING generic? EU General Court explains how the relevant assessment is to be undertaken Mad Dogg Athletics, based in California, is a company that markets various sporting equipment, including bicycles, men’s and women’s apparel, shoes, accessories, and functional training […]
- Fishermen Airlifted off Gloucester Fishing Boat Grace Marie After Serious Injury The Gloucester Times reports a fishermen aboard the Gloucester-based fishing boat Grace Marie was airlifted by Coast Guard rescue helicopter after being seriously injured. The Coast Guard […]
- Health Care Reform Update: DOL Extends Grace Period for Internal Claims and Appeals Requirements As a component of health care reform (PPACA), rules were published on July 23, 2010, implementing new internal claims and appeals. The rules were to be effective for plan or policy years […]
- W.R. Grace Goes to Trial On February 23, 2009, the W.R. Grace trial began in Missoula, Montana. During opening statements, Kris McLean, the federal prosecutor, told the jurors Grace knew for years that its mining […]
- W.R. Grace Trial, cont. Yes, the world keeps revolving and the Grace trial continues. I have not posted on the Grace trial the last two weeks; rather, I have been following it on the University of Montana blog […]
This entry was posted in Criminal Law
and tagged EVER.
. Bookmark the permalink