Bargain & Sale Deed or Quit Claim Deed

Getting divorced in Portland Oregon. Have a home in Brandon, Florida. In Portland we use a Bargain & Sale deed to assign ownership in the real property. I need to know what form is applicable in Florida for assigning ownership of the house to my spouse. What does the county require for the deed registration post divorce?

Read more detail on Recent Family Law Posts –

Legal notice about the Bargain & Sale Deed or Quit Claim Deed rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.

Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to Bargain & Sale Deed or Quit Claim Deed?

This entry was posted in Divorce Law and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply