Please join me for this 90-minute webinar and live presentation sponsored by the State Bar of Arizona on May 6 in Phoenix and online too. Visit WEBCAST- Surviving the Recession for all the details. Any lawyer in any state can attend. The course has been approved for 1.5 total CLE Units, all of which may be applied toward Ethics.
I gave the program last year and heres what attendees had to say:
- "The program is one of the most interesting that I have viewed online. Thank you." (Phoenix, AZ)
- "This is absolutely amazingly well done. Critical thinking, clear language, practical: an excellent resource." (Scottsdale, AZ)
- "This guys terrific. Can I buy a video?" (Scottsdale, AZ)
- "Very interesting and I believe it will be helpful to my business." (Mesa, AZ)
- "Excellent presentation! I like the fact that it was available online, especially since I needed 3 more credits by today!" (Scottsdale, AZ)
"Partners, law firm owners, solo and small firm practitioners who wish to avoid being victims of the worst economic downturn in our lifetimes should attend this special seminar. Hear from a 16-year veteran business developer on how to increase your clientele and revenue," the bar brochure states.
Program highlights: http://tinyurl.com/d5kdn9
- The four hot practice areas for general practitioners.
- How to keep the good clients you have.
- In-person marketing and business development techniques to find new clients.
- Marketing with technology tools like Twitter, LinkedIn, Webinars and blogs.
- Writing your Personal Business Development Plan.
How can you go wrong with a $69 registration fee? If you want to get more cleints and generate more revenue, I hope to see you there.
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Legal MarketingLegal notice about the AZ State Bar Webcast: “Surviving the Recession” rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to AZ State Bar Webcast: “Surviving the Recession”?