AA Files To Amend China Route Case Application
On December 8th, American Airlines filed to amend its China route case application due to duty time restrictions in the companys collective bargaining agreement with its pilots. Instead of flying DFW-Beijing nonstop both westbound and eastbound, American would like the…
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Aviation Law
Legal notice about the AA Files To Amend China Route Case Application
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to AA Files To Amend China Route Case Application?
- 2007-2009 China Route Proceeding – Too Much Too Soon?
- H.R. 1867: To amend title IV of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 to require the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation, in the case of airline pilots who are required by regulation to retire at age 60, to compute the actuarial value of mo
- FAA Files Response Brief in SoCal Metroplex Aviation Noise Case
- A new “Passenger Bill of Rights” is en route
- US Elevates WTO IP Case Against China By Seeking Panel (IP-Watch)
- Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton confident Kyron Horman investigation won’t end up in the cold case files
- H.R. 658: To amend title 49, United States Code, to authorize appropriations for the Federal Aviation Administration for fiscal years 2011 through 2014, to streamline programs, create efficiencies, reduce waste, and improve aviation safety and capacity, t
- H.R. 61: To amend title 5, United States Code, to require Federal employees to use coach-class air travel in the United States except in limited circumstances, and for other purposes
- H.R. 729: To amend title 49, United States Code, to ensure air passengers have access to necessary services while on a grounded air carrier, and for other purposes
- H.R. 1510: To amend title 49, United States Code, to prohibit a pat down search of minor for purposes of air transportation security without the consent and presence of a parent of the minor, and for other purposes
This entry was posted in Aviation Law
and tagged Amend
. Bookmark the permalink