A.I. For the Legal Industry to Become More Prevalent?
A recent executive order signed by President Donald Trump, the American A.I. Initiative, directs federal agencies to prioritize A.I. investments, assist in building a workforce in the A.I. world and set governance standards. It is hopefully to be the catalyst many experts believe will define the future of everything from health care to warfare. While […]
Read more detail on Recent Legal Marketing posts –
- “Scandalous” Trademarks, and Why They May Become More Prevalent Of late, multiple authors of this blog have followed the legal landscape around “scandalous” trademarks. In particular, this post follows up on the USPTO’s petition to the Supreme Court, […]
- Legal Trends Report Dives Deeper into Industry Data (Sponsored) Clio’s second annual Legal Trends Report is an even more in-depth look into the state of the American legal industry. Included in this year’s report is data from two supplementary surveys […]
- How Data Analysis Is Disrupting the Legal Industry The legal industry, like many others, is experiencing significant disruption due to transformative technology. One technology that is rapidly gaining traction is data analysis. Data […]
- Clifford Chance Names Legal Industry Veteran To Lead Development of New Technology Multinational law firm Clifford Chance, one of the 10 largest law firms in the world, has hired legal-industry veteran Jeroen Plink as CEO of Clifford Chance Applied Solutions, where he […]
- Medical Aid in Dying: When Legal Safeguards Become Burdensome Obstacles My latest column for ASCO POST is now available: "Medical Aid in Dying: When Legal Safeguards Become Burdensome Obstacles." Law and Ethics in Oncology explores the legal and […]
- One Month, 500,000 Face Scans: How China Is Using A.I. to Profile a Minority In a major ethical leap for the tech world, Chinese start-ups have built algorithms that the government uses to track members of a largely Muslim minority group.
Read more detail on […]
- Become a part of legal history – enter the Morris L. Cohen competition Would you like the chance to win a trip to Chicago and present a paper this July at a national conference? Then enter the Tenth Annual Morris L. Cohen Student Essay Competition! ‘That the […]
- The value of legal privilege: Your diligent privacy consultant may become your worst enemy A diligent privacy consultant will do a thorough privacy impact assessment, a threat risk assessment or a gap analysis. They'll take a thorough look at your current practices and […]
- Start now to become tomorrow’s legal leader Leadership is a skill that’s essential to most legal roles. As student now and shortly a new lawyer, you may think you’re not qualified to assume a leadership role today or when you land […]
- Is This Legal Alchemy? When A Copy of Another's Work May Become Transformative For Fair Use Purposes Published in New York State Bar Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Journal, Spring 2010; for a published copy, go to link. Predicting a fair use outcome in copyright litigation is not for […]
This entry was posted in Legal Marketing
and tagged A.I.
. Bookmark the permalink