A Historic Look at Wills and Trusts
Neil Jones (Faculty of Law, University of Cambridge) recently published his article entitled Wills, Trusts and Trusting from the Statute of Uses to Lord Nottingham, 31 J. of Legal History 273 (2010). The abstract available on SSRN is below: Medieval…
Read more detail on Recent Estate Planning Posts –
Legal notice about the A Historic Look at Wills and Trusts
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to A Historic Look at Wills and Trusts?
- CLE on Drafting Effective Wills and Trusts
- Mirror of Justice Blog declares “war” on Wills, Trusts, & Estates Prof Blog
- Changing Your Estate Plan After the Divorce — Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney
- New Casebook Published: Wills, Trusts, and Estates: The Essentials
- Does the Federal Arbitration Act apply to wills and trusts?
- Article on Intestacy, Wills, and Intent: A Short Comment on Wright & Sterner
- Third-Party Special Needs Trusts, Uniform Trust Code, and Disability Planning
- Article on Access to Justice: What to Do About the Law of Wills
- Article on Boilerplate and Default Rules in Wills Law: An Empirical Analysis
- Health and Education Exclusion Trusts
This entry was posted in Estate Planning
and tagged Historic
. Bookmark the permalink