You can learn how to get new clients and generate new files in a new podcast "Social Media Strategies for Lawyers," a MyLegal.com interview with yours truly. Visit http://bit.ly/aKdtBL and the Blog Talk Radio program will begin to play.
Lisa DiMonte of Washington, DC, the CEO of MyLegal.com, ran the interview. Among the things youll learn are:
- The huge change from law firm marketing to business development.
- Why an attorneys legal training makes them skeptical of social media.
- The overload of choices in online networking and the solution to dealing with it.
- There is business to be had on online social networking.
- Tips and techniques you can use on LinkedIn today.
- The best lawyer profile Ive ever found — it list clients, industry familiarize and case histories.
- The power of recommendations on LinkedIn – focus on your business leadership, be a person to send referrals to, and identify the clients you want.
- An undocumented "Easter Egg": how to send a message to all of your contacts at once.
- How much time to devote to online social networking.
- Mistakes to avoid in online social networking.
- Three approaches to posting a good message that people will read.
- Using LinkedIn to target potential clients and identify the people you should approach.
Its all at http://bit.ly/aKdtBL. Its 30 minutes, so grab a cup of coffee, lean back and tune in.
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Legal MarketingLegal notice about the A Dozen Social Media Strategies for Lawyers rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to A Dozen Social Media Strategies for Lawyers?