2011: The Year for Health Care Fraud Prosecutions
Federal prosecutions for health care fraud are on the rise. Statistics gathered for a recent study show that the U.S. Department of Justice has already commenced 903 health care fraud prosecutions in 2011. Last year, federal prosecutors launched a total … Continue reading →
Read more detail on Recent Administrative Law Posts –
Legal notice about the 2011: The Year for Health Care Fraud Prosecutions
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to 2011: The Year for Health Care Fraud Prosecutions?
- Health Care Investors Beware: U.S. Attorney Sues Private Equity Firm For Portfolio Company’s Alleged Billing Fraud
- Vice-President of Tampa Physical Therapy Company Pleads Guilty to Conspiracy To Commit Health Care Fraud
- Two Northern California Doctors Face Sentencing in April 2018 After Being Convicted by Jury of Health Care Fraud After 8 Week Trial for Billing for Unperformed Services, Unseen Patients and Other False Billing Statements
- Indictment of 91 Shows Growing Health Care Fraud
- Los Angeles Dentist Charged in Federal Health Care Fraud Case
- "Largest Ever Health Care Fraud Takedown"
- Owners, Managers, Employees & Patient Recruiter of Los Angeles Durable Medical Supply Business Convicted Of Health Care Fraud
- Los Angeles Clinic Owner, Physician, Office Manager, Insurance Biller and Former Insurance Investigator Indicted for Health Care Fraud. Charged With Billing for Services Not Provided and Giving Patients Free Cosmetic Procedures for Insurance Information.
- Florida Physician and Ex-Wife Indicted in Health Care Fraud Conspiracy For Alleged False Claims to Medicare and Blue Cross Blue Shield for Allegedly Using False Diagnoses of Rosacea, Acne, and Actinic Keratosis to Perform Chemical Peels, Dermabrasions, and Acne Surgery
- Miami Federal Judge Imposes Longest Sentence Ever For Medicare Fraud – 50 Years – On Executive Of Mental Health Care Company
This entry was posted in Administrative law
and tagged 2011
. Bookmark the permalink