According to Conference Chair Tom Mighell, some 900 lawyers will descend on the Hilton Hotel on South Michigan Avenue in Chicago for ABA Techshow 2008. When you add in exhibit hall vendors, faculty and vendors, the total is expected to go up to 2,000.
ABA Techshow is ideal for the 21st Century wired lawyer. Im here blogging about the conference and also writing a story for Law Technology News about how lawyers use social networking.
You can follow reports on the conference by:
- Reading this blog, where Ill be reporting on several programs on Friday March 14 about marketing with technology.
- Go to http://www.abanet.org/techshow/buzz/ and see photos from Techshow that have been posted on Flickr, follow updates from attendees or even check out some of the websites being talked about at the show.
- Following a Twitter stream, with conference updates as well as personal messages from attendees. You need to open an account on Twitter (http://twitter.com), which is a service that asks the question, “What are you doing?” Techshow is using Twitter to update attendees on activities. Twitter can be used to tell people that, you just heard or saw something really cool, there’s a raffle drawing happening in a few minutes, you’re looking for someone interested in a particular subject or an important session is about to start
- Grab the RSS feed — http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.run?_id=OigKb_Tj3BGJA380n0artA&_render=rss — and plug it into your news aggregator so you can see other blog posts about the conference.
- You can share a website thats cool by using del.icio.us, a social bookmarking tool. We’re keeping all of the ABA TECHSHOW 2008 bookmarks in one place, and it’s really easy to join in. Just read the tech Cheat Sheet at http://www.abanet.org/techshow/docs/2008/buzzcheat.pdf.
Theres free wi-fi on the conference floor to blog, get on the Web and email about the 60 CLE sessions and 100 legal technology exhibitors. More later.
Read more detail on Legal News Directory – Legal MarketingLegal notice about the 2,000 Expected for ABA Techshow rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to 2,000 Expected for ABA Techshow?