$17.5M Total Verdict Handed Down Against RJR, Philip Morris for South Florida Woman's Cancer Death
Stock image. Miami—The nation’s two largest tobacco companies were struck with a $17.5 million total verdict for the part jurors found they played in a South Florida woman’s cancer death. Gloger v. R.J. Reynolds and Philip Morris, 2011-CA-23377.
Read more detail on Recent Medical Malpractice posts –
Legal notice about the $17.5M Total Verdict Handed Down Against RJR, Philip Morris for South Florida Woman's Cancer Death
rubric : Hukuki Net Legal News is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content from Web sites outside of the Hukuki.net site. Please refer the progenitor link to check the legal entity of this resource hereinabove.
Do you need High Quality Legal documents or forms related to $17.5M Total Verdict Handed Down Against RJR, Philip Morris for South Florida Woman's Cancer Death?
- Jury Delivers $2.4M Verdict Against Philip Morris, but $0 Punitives, at Trial Over 31-Year-Old's Cancer Death
- Jury Awards $12M in Punitives, $20M Total, at Trial Against RJR & Philip Morris Over Smoker's Death
- $8M Award, Plus Possible Punitives, Follows Inconsistent Verdict at Cancer Trial Against RJR, Philip Morris
- Philip Morris Hit with $4M Compensatory Award, But Avoids Punitives, for Building Contractor's Cancer Death
- Jury Hits RJR with $500K Verdict, Clears Philip Morris in Punitive Proceedings Over Smoker's Lung Cancer
- $12M+ Suit Against R.J. Reynolds, Philip Morris Over Smoker's Fatal Cancer Goes to Jury
- $19.5M Verdict Knocks R.J. Reynolds at Trial Over Its Part in Florida Pawn Broker's Lung Cancer Death
- Florida Jury Awards $8,000,000 against Philip Morris USA
- RJR Prevails at Trial Over Florida Woman's Death, As Jury Rejects Link Between Its Cigs and Her COPD
- $3M Verdict Hits R.J. Reynolds for Lung Cancer That Killed Florida Man Years After He Quit Smoking
This entry was posted in Medical malpractice law
and tagged $17.5M
. Bookmark the permalink